Check out our Must Read Pinterest board for a collection of popular pet books, from humorous, to educational and heartwarming.
Good Grief: Finding Peace After Pet Loss By, Sid Korpi
“Good Grief ends the misperception that we must suffer in solitary confinement and thus prolong, or stay permanently stuck in, our grief.”
- How to emotionally prepare for a pet’s euthanasia
- Take care of yourself when people just don’t understand your pain
- View death not as an ending, but a natural transformation
- How to memorialize and celebrate your pet’s life
- How to move on after your loss and love again